DJ Rhythms: Link Catalog - Search
Regrettably many of these links are dead as retail music stores are failing and
many sites have moved since the early days of the Net.
A major purge and migration to a new format is underway.
[ Return to the DJR Links Catalog main page ]
MATCHES FOR=> samples "real audio"
- 23rd Precinct Recordings
- based in the U.K., houses the following labels:
- 23rd Precinct - commercial bouncy club tracks label
- Limbo - subclassed into Limbo Progressin' (progressive house), Limbo Housin' (American-style house grooves), Limbo Peakin' (danceable hard house), Dubs in Limbo (ltd. ed. releases of DJ-oriented club dubs) and Limbo Diversin' (various, big beats, chemical madness, etc.)
- Out On A Limb - underground hard house/techno label
- Inizio - party techno massive tracks.
The web site includes: Real Audio (tm) sound samples (*.ram), back catalog (discography), news, label and ordering info. (More...DJR database)
- All Mixed Up DJ Agency
- a new DJ agency located in the Central Florida area. They are a small and friendly agency that's understanding. All Mixed Up is willing to work with promoters in planning parties. They represents DJ's, live performers, two lighting companies, a web design company and, soon, graphic companies. Real audio (tm) is available at their web page.
- aM22: Dj Alexandre Marc
- personal DJ site of South Florida DJ and house music producer all done in Flash. Live internet broadcast house parties are available at: www.am22.com/foufou.
- And We Danced - Dance Music of the '80's - USA
- an enyclopedia of dance music in the 1980's covering disco, hi-NRG, house, Euro, and techno. Includes artist profiles and Real Audio clips. Also And We Danced-the 'Zine covers what 1980's dance artists are doing today.
- Anything Box
- doormat page to the official site for this group. To save time, skip it and start in at the main page where you'll find a menu including: animate, sho, history, disco, lyrics, equip, reviews, sounds (samples), the label, links, news.
- Atomic Silence
- German based techno undergound label. This site includes Real Audio samples of all of the labels releases.
- Blue Room
- the site for the UK record label Blue Room Released and the new US label, Blue Room America. The site includes News (tours and events), Catalog, Artists, Clothing, Contact Info. with Real Audio and more to come. (More...DJR database)
- BombRadio Network
- a hip-hop radio network. The doormat page offers entry paths for numerous browsers. The core of the site includes: On Air (Real Audio broadcast), BombChat, BombGames, BombLinks, BombMail (free email), Contests.
- Bottom Line Records
- [Myakka City, Florida, USA] - classic NY house/garage label, plus U-Turn Records, a premiere US electronic dance music label. Sections include: a complete catalog and sound bytes. You can also get in touch with the Man himself, Ed The Red, owner of both labels, DJ, Keyboardist, producer and just an all around nice guy:)
- The Catherine Collection
- a site on the Chicago, Ilinois, U.S.A. -based band, Catherine. It includes: Discography, News & Articles, Sounds (Real Audio), Links, Images, Lyrics, and Chat.
- CD Suite
- CD Suite is an online CD store distributing albums by independent artists. Listen to audio samples in all categories including dance, rock, jazz. Benefit from secure online transactions and free worldwide delivery. Sell your music on CD Suite.
- CD Universe
- an online retail music store based in Wallingford, Connecticut, USA. They ship throughout the world. Their site offers a searchable catalog, charts, video, spotlight (web site links and reviews), big bang (a cutomized newsletter). They stock over 200,000 items including both US and import (to the US) CDs and CD singles, music videos, cassette tapes, cassette tape singles and VHS music videos. Some items in the catalog include full track listings, cover art and Real Audio (.ra) samples. The site is easy to navigate.
- this online retail music store has a searchable catalog and offers Real Audio samples of much of the product for sale. The store is tied in with NetRadio, which netcasts live music via Real Audio in a wide variety of music genera on over 150 channels! The artist and title of the songs played are listed in a special window and can be ordered via CDPoint.
- Chapter 23
- a commercial rock band based in Ottawa, Canada. Their musical backgrounds run the gammit from Blues to Progressive rock. Individually they've toured Canada from coast to coast and as a band they are one of Ottawa's best kept secrets. Their site offers Real Audio sound samples.
- Pocats Chic Tribute
- features Chic history, as well as a discography (with Real Audio clips, and a video clip), interviews and news about the greatest of the disco era groups, plus links to other similar sites.
- Jane Child - Mona Lisa Smiles
- an unofficial web site dedicated to Canadian musician Jane Child created by Leo Yarnold of Australia. The site has recently been massively updated. It includes: Real Audio files (samples) of her remixes, a complete catalog of Jane Child singles and remixes, biography, questions and answers, gallery, and recent developments.
- Classic Trax Underground Dance Music
- - specialist supplier of Underground Dance Music on vinyl. Genres include oldskool, hardcore, house, techno, jungle, drum and bass & happy hardcore + gabba. Site features streaming real audio clips for most listed records, secure ordering, order tracking & the funkiest looking site on the web!
- makers of customized music CDs (parent company is Custom Revolutions, Inc., based in Stamford, Connecticut, USA). The site includes samples of the thousands of tracks in a wide array of genres including dance and techno. Searches may be done by artist, title and genre. The presentation of the site allows one to view track listings and hear samples for commercially released compilations.
- Cyber Soul City
- by HBO, spotlights "Afrocentric" entertainment. The map page offers a layout of the entire site. The Music Notes section highlights music artists in three categories, jazz, r&b and rap, and includes sound samples in Real Audio (tm), .AIFF and .WAV formats.
- coordinated by DJ Icon, is a site oriented towards the DJ and producer. Features includes: a live chat page, a Win95 beats per minute program, news flashes with up-to-date info on the dance scene and samples.
- Dance Music Network
- formerly called, 'Da Mix, - a site solely dedicated to house, techno, acid and ambient dance music. It features mixed music in Real Audio 2.0 format. A 28.8K connection needed to fully utilize the site.
- Dance Music Page
- by Luiz Henrique de Paiva Jose in Brazil, features Eurobeat dance music. Sections include: audio room (.wav format samples), lyrics, a club guide/links page, cds for sale and chart links.
- New York City, New York, USA. This site features live audio and video music with Real Audio links and links to many other dance pages.
- DanceGrooves Online Dance Music Store
- specializes in underground dance music: dance, house, garage, trance, techno, including a a great selection of compilations and special offers. The site offers Real Audio listening, secure Internet ordering and label profile pages.
- a site full of information relating to MIDI and hard disk dance music home studio production. The menu includes: Der Links, Live Radio, Chat Rooms, Classifieds, Demo Corner, Articles, Samplers & Sampling, Drum Boxes, Budget Midikit, Budget FX Kit, Mixers & Mixing, Midifiles, Technical Tables, Technical Glossary, Studio FX Rack, Studio Tips & Tricks, Software, Soundcards, PC & HD Stuff, Monitors, Midi Section, Starter Setups, Patchbays R Us, Ftp Search, Studio Techniques, Real Audio, Charts/Record Co's, PA/Speaker-Cabs, Band & Fan Sites, Hardware Sequencer, Kilo 4-3, Clubs, Distributors.
- Dandy Net
- One World One Tribe- features a DJ dataBass (links to hundred of DJ pages around the world, BPM listings, DJ messaging center, techno and ambient musicians and record labels on the net), visually shocked, samples, warped stories, ravers, and more links.
- Death of Vinyl entertainment (DOVe)
- a now officially closed, Toronto, Canada, -based label incorporated in 1990 by Toronto broadcaster and mixologist Gerald Belanger. The crux of the site is the complete discography with some links to graphics of covers and sound files (samples, .wav and .au format).
- Dezmix Muzik Web
- by DJ DezMix of New York City, New York, USA, lists his house hot list chart and provides Real Audio 3.0 samples of his dance mix tapes and CDs available for sale (New York City style underground house, tribal house, latin house, house classics, freestyle, garage music, disco classics and custom aerobics tapes). There is also a chat area, guestbook, links directory, resume and a for sale page with deals on PC stuff, DJ equipment and recording gear.
- Digimix Syndicated Mix Shows
- [Chicago, Illinois, USA]- offers weekly Real Audio live webcast (Fri. 10pm-3am CST) of the radio mix show, Club 1075, WGCI, 107.5 FM, plus archives of previous shows. hosted by Armando Rivera and featuring mixes by DJ Kenny "Jammin" Jason and others.
- an Orlando, Florida, USA site. Sections include: Clubs (progressive dance clubs with Real Audio tracks); Mixes (planned: pro and amateur DJ's Real Audio mixes); Artists (a few Orlando, Florida artists are featured with with Real Audio); Labels (Sunkist and Night Life of Orlando, Florida, with Real Audio samples); EMail; News; Links; Shops. Note: the site is well-designed, but obviously under construction as most of these sections are empty.
- Disco Inferno
- "Keep the fire burning," by Claes Widlund of Sweden, is dedicated to disco music. Sections include:
a tribute to some of the important disco producers and mixers with Real Audio samples (.ra) of their productions,
a list of important disco record labels,
the webmaster's extensive list of favorite disco tunes (with Real Audio samples, .ra)
the webmaster's want list,
links to other pages divided into disco, artist, funky and other music links sections, and,
a news section with info. on the latest additions to the pages. Link inactive: 10 October 2008, help us update this.
- DJ Alex T
- of Montreal, Canada, offers music pages centering on garage and house music. Sections include: reviews, charts, live muzik (Real Audio format) and links.
- DJ Bizz
- a Texas, USA, DJ, remixer and producer spinnin' various styles including house, breaks, techno, drum & bass, trip hop, and old school electro. The site includes Real Audio mixes, photos and contact info.
- Dj Dezcos
- [Chicago, Illinois, USA]- this Dj music promotion site is geared towards the european dance scene. It includes all types of music done in volume mixes. Each mix explores a different type of style. Real Audio is provided.
- DJ Johnny Dangerous
- [Doncaster, United Kingdom]- "All You Ever Wanted To Know About UK Hard House But Were Too Afraid To Ask... " The site includes Real Audio G2 mixes.
- DJ Kultcha
- [Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada]- Vancouver D.J. who plays hard house, tech house, breaks, techno, and whatever else gets asses shaking. The site includes Real Audio mixes, charts, gig guide, pictures, biography, links, and more...
- DJ Mark Sironi
- home page. His music section has some long samples.
- DJ Maurice Noah
- based in Bologna, Italy. The site includes house / techno tunes and mixes in Real Audio, worldwide dance charts, free samples (.wav format) and independent MP3s.
- DJ Montreal Records
- [Montreal, Quebec, Canada]- offers a great selection of vinyl and CDs for DJ's and everyone else into music! The site is offered in English and French versions. The catalog is arranged in a variety of top sellers, new releases and music genre lists. Real audio is offered for many items in the catalog. Secure on-line credit card ordering is available.
- DJ Wholesale Club, Inc.
- Sections include: Essential Megamixes (medley series), Time Machine (a BPM counter), X-MiX Remix and Production, Flight Cases, Tracks of the Trade (2-record / 1 CD sets featuring beats and breaks), Armand Van Helden's Sampleslaya (samples compilation).
- DJ X
- [Tampa, Florida, USA]- this site features information on the works of this DJ, producer and artist, plus links to his record label, Xquizit Records. DJ X and Xquizit Records specialize in the funky breaks style. [Eds. note: in fact I believe he produces some of the best product in the genre.] Sections include: DJ X in the News, How To Contact DJ X, What Do You Think?, Send Feedback Here!, Scrap Book Photos. The related Xquizit Records site includes: a BBS, Discography, Guestbook, Sound Bites (in Real Audio format), Online Ordering, Charts, Warez and Links.
- The Dutch Junglistic HQ
- has descriptions and samples of jungle music (.xm format), plus links.
- Dynamik Music
- based in the United Kingdom, is a company dedicated to securing record deals for high profile UK dance acts internationally. Artists include Fatboy Slim, Robert Miles, JT Playaz, Chicane, Slacker and many more disco, house and cool garage cuts. Their site offers Real Audio sound samples and monthly updates.
- Elements (Aftehour Elements)
- an Italian ambient/techno/trance and exp. (? experience) site featuring the videos (X-director and quicktime), samples (.wav), prose and paintings. This site is set up in frames.
- Evosonic - Evolution of Sound
- of Cologne, Germany (K_ln, Deutschland) is related to Evosonic Radio, a 24 hours broadcasting live dj radio covering most of Europe by satellite (in Germany also via cable radio). Broadcasts feature all styles of electronic music. In the near future this will also be available as real audio. The site also offers (via HeadspaceŠs new plugin, BEATNIK) a live show, where people can send files via Internet and then get them broadcast. Compilations of radio shows will done soon which include radio shows by Coldcut, Jesse Saunders, etc. and tracks from the Evosonic label. NOTE -- the following email was received on 6 Jan. 1998: --this is just to ask if u would support our "save evosonic " project by implementing our button on one of your websites. This is an urgent action to support the forthcoming of our radio station, so if u wanna help, please use the button and include our adress http://www.evosonic.de.if u will do so, please reply on sending me your url to be added to our "save evosonic" support site. If u have any questions that will not be answered by listening to our station or reading the web site, feel free to use one of our communication lines given in the "impressum site". Thanx so far, regards, Thorus Adama - evosonic net division.
- Fi Sci Records
- [London, United Kingdom]- this site features all releases on Fi Sci Records; music ranging from kicking drum'n'bass to jazzy / soul / rap. Real Audio clips are available, plus there is a subsection on band jazz'n'beats unit Ute, formerly on Polygram, Dorado, Instinct etc. Ca. 50 links to related music sites are provided.
- a weekly netcast show on the Pseudo Online Network. FreQ is an international electronic music forum, encompassing all subsets of electronic music: techno, house, jungle, triphop, ambient, and occasionally, more experimental sounds. FreQ netcasts live in Real Audio format (*.ra) every Thursday, 10:30pm-1:30am, U.S.A. Eastern Standard Time. This site also features a chat room.
- Fresh 106 (WFSH)
- New York City, New York, USA, a "Party Station." now on the Interenet with streaming Real Audio at 28.8kbps (FM quality) and Dual ISDN 128kbps (digital stereo FM quality).
- Funky World Records
- Stafford, UK, starts with a front door page which simply leads you into their shop index page. There you have the following sections: New Vinyl, Vinyl Rack, New CD, CD Rack, Sounds Page (*.ra, real audio format, plus reviews here too), Merchandise, Order Form and Links.
- Future Music
- (Futurenet.com) web site and UK print magazine which covers making music with technology. Each issue of the print-zine includes a CD-ROM loaded with programs, samples and promo tracks. (More...DJR database)
Your scan returned 50 of 138 matches as of .
[ Top of Page ][ Return to the DJR Links Catalog main page ]